Agape Document ServicesUnlimited

Click here to edit subtitle


US Passports  -$ 50

US citizens that wish to travel abroad.

You are also required to provide evidence that shows you are a citizen of the United States. The only people who may apply for and receive an official U.S. passport are U.S. citizens. Accepted “proof of citizenship” documents include an expired, intact U.S. passport, birth certificate or naturalization certificate/certificate of citizenship.

Fiance Visa- $500

To petition to bring your fiancé(e) (K-1) and that person's children to the U.S. for marriage to you or to bring your spouse and that person's children (K-3 and K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete processing for permanent resident status (under the LIFE Act and Amendments of 2000).

Adjustment of status-$ 500

To apply to adjust your status to that of a permanent resident of the United States.

Naturalization- $500

If you are a U.S. permanent or conditional resident -- that is, someone with a green card -- the basic rule is that you cannot apply for U.S. citizenship (or apply to naturalize) until you have lived in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least five years. That means exactly five years, to the day. For example, if you were approved for permanent residence on March 17, 2002, you would be eligible for citizenship on March 17, 2007. Check your so-called green card (permanent resident card) for the exact date on which you became a permanent resident.


Resident card Renewal/ Replacement- $350

If you fail to go through the Green Card Renewal process by not completing Form I-90, an expired Green Card does not remove the legal status of a Permanent Resident. An expired Green Card can affect the person's rights and obligations. Green Card holders over the age of 18 are required by law to carry a valid green card at all times. Failure to do so may result in a misdemeanor conviction with a $100 fine, up to 30 days in jail, or both, for each individual offense

Removal of conditions of Resident card-$250

Your permanent residence status is conditional if it is based on a marriage that was less than 2 years old on the day you were given permanent residence. You are given conditional resident status on the day you are lawfully admitted to the United States on an immigrant visa or adjustment of your status to permanent residence.

Employment Authorization Document -$175

U.S. employers must check to make sure all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are allowed to work in the United States. If you are not a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, you may fall into one of three categories of persons who are eligible for employment authorization.

  • Category 1: You may have authorization to work in the United States as a result of your non immigrant status
  • Category 2: You may have authorization to work for a specific employer as a result of your non immigrant status
  • Category 3: You may be in a category which requires you to file for permission to work

Travel Document/ Re-Entry Permit-$175

An Application for Travel Document is for people in a variety of circumstances to support reentry to the U.S. after temporary international travel:

  • Lawful Permanent Residents who are applying for a Reentry Permit because they will be outside the U.S. for one year or more
  • Individuals who need permission to travel while their Form I-485 is pending
    Asylees and Refugees who are seeking to travel


Have your documents completed in two business days or less

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.